Unending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Agent Greece

Go down

Application : Agent Greece Empty Application : Agent Greece

Post  Agent Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

How old are you ? 24

Where are you from ? Greece

Why would you want to join Unending ? I would like to join in Unending cause i am newbe in this MMO which i have waited since adventurine announced this game. I 'd like to learn from you and support others in the near future.

Do you have ventrilo ? (required) Ofcourse

Do you have a microphone ? (optional) Yes

Do you know good enough english to socialize with it? (This is a requirement) Very good

Any special interests ? (optional)

How are you as a person ?

Do you like teamwork towards bigger goals ? All my previous experience in MMO's the best thing that a clan-guild needs is Teamwork

Do you prefer crafting, PvE or PvP the most ? I prefer Crafting and PVE most but in PVP my skill is too low to say that i prefer PVP

Can you understand simple orders from commanders ? (We're a very strict clan when it comes to taking orders seriously)
Ofcourse orders from commanders are must in a clan
Are you a newbee or a pro.. Casual or hardcore ? (We want to know for our own reasons, as it's alot easier to help when you know who needs it^^)
In this game i am a newbee but i have lots experience in MMO's such as WoW which i have mastered it ... but this MMO is Deferent from those i have played and it is a challenge for me.
I can be sometimes casual cause i work and other times i can be Hardcore

Agent

Back to top Go down

Application : Agent Greece Empty Accepted

Post  Mylgail Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Sounds good, welcome to the family ;D make an ingame application and I'll accept you asap

Mylgail

Back to top Go down