Unending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App kilkan k

2 posters

Go down

App kilkan k Empty App kilkan k

Post  Kilkan Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am

How old are you ? 26

Where are you from ? ontario canada

Why would you want to join Unending ? I have been contemplating joining a new clan since the fall of cotc but wanted to do my own thing for a while

Do you have ventrilo ? (required) ya

Do you have a microphone ? (optional) i have 3

Do you know good enough english to socialize with it? (This is a requirement) i will pwn all newbs wit mi leet skillz of pwnage

Any special interests ? (optional)

How are you as a person ? im well thanks

Do you like teamwork towards bigger goals ? yup

Do you prefer crafting, PvE or PvP the most ?
ive been doing alot of crafting and mining and dying lately but ive done just about everything in the game
Can you understand simple orders from commanders ? (We're a very strict clan when it comes to taking orders seriously) yeah i can do that
Can you understand simple orders from commanders ? (We're a very strict clan when it comes to taking orders seriously) that too

Are you a newbee or a pro.. Casual or hardcore ? (We want to know for our own reasons, as it's alot easier to help when you know who needs it^^).
im not a newb but i look about 2 months off the game so my skills arent as high asother playsers who have been here from the start

Kilkan

Back to top Go down

App kilkan k Empty Re: App kilkan k

Post  Kilkan Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 am

by the way im not sure if i missed anything, im not sure if its the script or my computer and a button sticking but the page was moving all over the place when i was trying to fill out the app. my computer has been really weird since supreme commander crashed yesturday.

Kilkan

Back to top Go down

App kilkan k Empty Accepted

Post  Mylgail Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome to the family, please make an ingame app and I'll accept you as soon as I got time ! Smile

(Supreme commander rocks)

Mylgail

Back to top Go down

App kilkan k Empty Re: App kilkan k

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum