Unending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Kai Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 am

How old are you ?
I'm 19

Where are you from ?
Norway

Why would you want to join Unending ?
Well I just re-subbed to DF after 5 month absence and I want to properly get in to the game which obviously requires you to join a clan. I didn't want to join some huge, well established clan with cities and hundred's of members, since the journey is half the fun; I want to experience the enjoyment of progressing as a group of players. And since Unending seem like a pretty new guild it looked the perfect clan for me.

Do you have ventrilo ? (required)
Yus

Do you have a microphone ? (optional)
Yes

Do you know good enough english to socialize with it? (This is a requirement)
Both my vocal and written English are understandable, I hope :p

Any special interests ? (optional)
Video games!

How are you as a person ?
I'm a friendly and modest guy with good patience and understanding for the people around me. At least that's what my friends describe me as. Razz

Do you like teamwork towards bigger goals ?
Teamwork is definitely key to success, especially in a game like Darkfall.

Do you prefer crafting, PvE or PvP the most ?
I must say I prefer PvE and exploring the world at the moment, I absolutely love some fair PvP'ing though, just not a big fan of ganking

Can you understand simple orders from commanders ? (We're a very strict clan when it comes to taking orders seriously)
Yes absolutely, I prefer a clan with a strict and good leadership -- as long as it's not to the point it feels like the military!

Are you a newbee or a pro.. Casual or hardcore ? (We want to know for our own reasons, as it's alot easier to help when you know who needs it^^)
I'm not a newbie and not a pro, not a casual and not a hardcore! ..Seriously though, I played DF for a few weeks back at launch, had to freeze my account due to personal reasons and now I'm back, so I do have some experience in the game.
Due to my work, my gaming schedule might differ from week to week, so one week I might play 50 hours and one week 10. But when it comes down to it I'm a dedicated player and will support the clan as much as I can.

Kai

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Accepted

Post  Mylgail Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 am

Congratulations on the best apply our guild have had so far Smile And welcome to Unending, hope you'll enjoy your stay Smile Just make an ingame app and I'll have you invited ! Smile

Mylgail

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Kai Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 am

haha thanks! cheers

Kai

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Conall Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Welcome mate Wink

Conall
Admin