Unending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Mia Sherridan

2 posters

Go down

Application for Mia Sherridan Empty Application for Mia Sherridan

Post  Mia Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:35 pm

How old are you ?
I'm 21.

Where are you from ?
The Netherlands.

Why would you want to join Unending ?
Because I want to be in a clan, and this one seemed intelligent from the chat blurb (as opposed to some others)

Do you have ventrilo ? (required)
Yes, it's an old version though, but I can update. Smile

Do you have a microphone ? (optional)
Yes.

Do you know good enough english to socialize with it? (This is a requirement)
I study English at University level so I'd say so.

Any special interests ? (optional)
Not sure if this is interesting at all, but I write a lot, draw a lot, play a shitload of videogames (mostly RPGs and FPSs), I like punk, metal and drum and bass, I'm trying to learn Japanese (even though I hate anime, it's just to keep my brain occupied), I do medieval swordfighting and I enjoy long walks on the beach.

How are you as a person ?
This is like a job interview, are you going to ask me what I think my weak points are? Razz Anyway, I think I'm friendly, I like teamwork but often I'll prefer just PvEing on my own. I like helping others, but I don't like talking on mic (my voice is silly and I'm a girl so sometimes idiots get distracted.) I'm kind of shy irl but I've found that I'm more chatty in chat, so that's good.

Do you like teamwork towards bigger goals ?
Yes. Community spirit rocks. Very Happy

Do you prefer crafting, PvE or PvP the most ?
I'm not sure yet since I've only been playing for 3 days, but I think PvP and PvE both. Probably more of a focus on PvE especially in the beginning.

Can you understand simple orders from commanders ? (We're a very strict clan when it comes to taking orders seriously)
Yes. Raidleaders loved me when I was in WoW because I was the only one doing things right Smile
"We've done Alar twenty times already WHEN WILL YOU ASSHOLES LEARN TO STAY OUT OF THE FIRE, ASKARD (me) IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT ALIVE AGAIN!"
I didn't really PvP much when I played EVE because of the corps I joined, but as far as I know I never caused any wipes.
I was a guild leader in WAR for a year, but two of my officers led the PVP and PVE raids because they were just a lot better at it than I was, and I had no trouble taking orders from them because I knew they knew what they were doing.

Are you a newbee or a pro.. Casual or hardcore ? (We want to know for our own reasons, as it's alot easier to help when you know who needs it^^)
Like I said I started playing 3 days ago, so I'm kind of a newbie but I learn fast Smile Somewhere between casual and hardcore - I'm trying to limit my playtime to just nights because I tend to get sucked in to these games, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep that up so I'll probably be playing a lot more often than that Razz I tend to be kind of a carebear in other games, but I really like the PvP in Darkfall so that might change. I learn fast and I'm sure Darkfall isn't THAT hard to learn (I played EVE for two years).

Hope this was enough, I probably wrote too much.

Mia

http://omegi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Application for Mia Sherridan Empty Re: Application for Mia Sherridan

Post  Conall Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome to our lil family Smile We're happy to have you around! And looking forward to making history in a making with you hrhr;)

Conall
Admin

http://unending.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down